Safety of our Customers, Staff, Suppliers and the Community are VERY IMPORTANT to us.
Here are some actions we are taking as company to ensure that we limit the spread of the virus while at the same time protecting everyone:
- Enforcing a policy of regular hand washing
- Any staff member that has left the province MUST self quarantine for 14 days
- Ensuring one on one interactions are only done when needed and at a safe distance
- We have closed our offices to the public and all staff members that can are instructed to work from home
- Initiated online payments
- Request quote being done remotely and electronically
The situation is changing quickly and we are taking every precaution we can to ensure your safety.
We are monitoring the situation very closely the current announcements through the World Health Organization, Health Canada and the BC Minister of Health. We will defer to these organizations if further action is to be taken.
If there are any changes to the situation we will provide you with further updates.
Rick Toews, Owner of Taves Roofing